Today, we enjoyed a nice tour of the "touristy" places in Moscow. We hired a driver from our adoption agency and he was really great! He took us to the Kremlin/St. Basil's Cathedral/Red Square...he also took us to the highest point in Moscow (for some scenic pics), we saw some government offices, the KGB building, Moscow State University, and a variety of other places. Most of these places we viewed from the car, but some for some of them, we got out to take pictures and walk around. Our driver knew very good English and was really knowledgeable. We really glad that we took advantage of this opportunity.
Other than our site-seeing...we haven't done much today. It's been raining all day (including during our tour). We enjoyed a restful afternoon watching T.V. and playing. Trey has now taken his bath and we are hoping to get him to bed by 8:00 p.m.
I have included some pictures from our day. Tomorrow, we will have our interview at the Embassy. Therefore, tomorrow should go by fast. Then, we will leave on Tuesday!
Have a Great Day/Night!
God's Blessings,
Shane, Kathy, and Trey






2 comments:
I'm so glad you had the opportunity to see these sights. For Trey also, since it's his home country. Speaking of home, soon you'll be on your way back home. I'll be checking the blog often, as I have been, for updates. What a joy it's been to follow your journey. I'm sorry about the sale of your house falling through though. But God must have another buyer in mind for it.
We have enjoyed the pictures so much. Keep them coming!
Lots of love, Tom and Martha
Love the St. Basil's pictures. I know you are getting so excited about coming home. I know Trey is anxious to see his new room and toys too.
Good luck at the Embassy!
Post a Comment