Monday, April 14, 2008

Introducing.......

TREY!













13 comments:

Melissa said...

CUTIE!! Y'all are going to be EXCELLENT parents for an active little boy. I am so excited that you are getting SO close to the next leg of your trip home!!!

Joel and Clarion said...

FINALLY!!!! What beautiful pictures and what a wonderful family. It warms our hearts to see pictures of you guys together. Hope all continues to go well as you head home!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Loved the photos! Trey is SOOOOOOO handsome with that big, bright smile of his! He fits in with you guys perfectly...what a beautiful family. Congratulations!!!

MamaSten said...

LOVE the pictures! I especially love seeing you all together as a forever family! Congratulations!!!
d

Troy and Rachel said...

Congratulations!!!! Trey is absolutely handsome and you all look so happy!!

Mary and Michael said...

What a handsome boy! You are in the final stretch now.

Congratulations.

Unknown said...

I've been keeping up with your blog and get goose bumps everytime I read it...what a wonderful gift from God!! I'm sooo happy for your new family!

God Bless!
Jodi (Nichole's friend)

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Could he be ANY cuter??!!?? Don't think so! He is a gorgeous little boy, Kathy. How many people have already told you he looks just like you and Shane?--not that it matters but he does! His smile shows just how thrilled he is to be your child, and it looks like you 3 are having such a fun time! You're so close to coming home! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Trey is the cutest little boy ever! I told Brian, he looks just like the two of you! We are so glad to hear you are all getting along so well. We can't wait to meet him. Keep updating the photos!

Brian and Allyson

Patti said...

Great pictures! What a cute boy he is! You're a family now! Congratulations and enjoy your last days in Russia!

Lindsay said...

Wow, what a beautiful, big smile your boy has! It just lights everything up. He just looks chock-full of personality and joy.

Congratulations again, and thanks for sharing the photos of your handsome wee man!

Tony and Dawn said...

Congratulations!

The Wilson's said...

Wow. He's so big, and looks like he fits right into the family!