Today, Trey got his passport picture taken. We're so excited because we are making progress! Tomorrow, we will be going into town to finalize our documents and to get his passport. On Wednesday, he will get one more medical taken care of..and then, on Thursday, we're off to the airport!
I'm so excited because in the morning, I will be able to post his picture on the blog. We have already taken 123 pictures! Can you believe that? We are having a tough time trying to decide which ones to put on the blog. Just be prepared because we might have quite a few to display.
Alright, I'm off to bed....it's been another full day and I'm exhausted. Nonetheless, I will post again when we wake up to share some pics.
Have a good night/day!
God's Blessings,
Shane, Kathy, and Trey
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yahoo! Such great news - can't wait to see the pix - and to hear your next "news"! Glad to hear you are taking lots of pictures. Not only for your memories, but this is Trey's heritage as well, and they will be invaluable to him as he gets older. Keep smiling and enjoy every second - you have paid the price and waited so long for this! Love Ya! Larry G.
We can't wait to see the pictures! Blessings on all of the final preparations for leaving Vlad!
Wonderful news!!!! Can't wait to see the pictures of your precious son. Any news on the house?
Been following your blogs and looking forward to seeing pics of your little guy! I am between trips waiting for my court date. All the best to you!
Post a Comment