Where does the time go? Life is just zooming by..... I can't believe that it's Sunday night. I guess it's as they always say....time flies when you're having fun!
We have been on the go alot lately. Trey spent several days at work with me last week. This was definitely not an ideal situation for either of us....but we survived and got through these days. On Saturday, we went to the mall and did a little shopping. We also visited the big climber again, along with the merry-go-round located in the food court. Trey definitely gets his exercise on the big climber and it's great to see him interacting with other kids. He even played tag with a few kids, which was awesome! It's interesting to watch him because he remains pretty quiet. I'm sure that he's not confident in his English yet...so he plays and smiles, etc., but he doesn't say much. I'm sure that this will also be the case when he starts pre-K tomorrow. He is SOOOOO excited to go to school. I don't know if he fully grasps the concept of school. However, he loved it when we visited and is looking forward to 1.) the computer and 2.) the bikes. I'm sure that he will fall in love with many other great things at pre-K over the summer as well. I'm just really looking forward to seeing him with other children and in an academic setting. I'm confident that he will really thrive in this setting.
Today, Shane and Trey spent most of the afternoon putting together Shane's new grill. It was awesome to see them working together on this little project. Shane was so good with Trey and Trey was actually a really great helper. He is so smart when it comes to gadgets. He is definitely a "Mr. Fix-it". He worked so diligently alongside Shane for several hours. It was fun to watch them (of course, I took some video and pictures!). And....of course, the grill looks and works great after all of their efforts. We tested it out by making hamburgers tonight for supper!
Well, I'll post again about Trey's first day at school! He has been literally counting the "sleeps" until he goes to school. Tonight, was one of the easiest bedtimes that we've had. He went to bed with ease knowing that when he wakes up, he will be going to school. What a sweet boy!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I hope Trey had a great first day at school :)
First day of school! Another milestone in the Gebhardt household! Another picture taking event too! With everything Trey has going for him now, I know he'll do just great!
Can't wait to hear how it went! He has adjusted so well to everything. What a wonderful little guy! Blessings!
Post a Comment