So, we know that our documents have been in Vlad for a week now....however, no court date...... I just don't understand what the hold-up is. I really want to hear something this week....however, it's already Wednesday and we've got no news.
Please pray that we hear something soon. We REALLY want to see our little boy again. We watched the video of our first visit with Trey on Sunday night. I couldn't help but cry. We miss him so much and we just want to see him again. I really hope that he remembers us and is excited to see us again......
Hopefully, we'll have a "Happy Post" soon.
Take Care and God Bless.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I am so sorry that your wait has been so long. It seems so unnecessary and unfair. I truly hope you hear this week and your family can be reunited soon. Praying that you get the news fast, faster, fastest - if not sooner! :)
I am so sorry! The wait is so hard. But remember, many of us are waiting too. And, I am sure you'll go before me. :)
Kathy,
I know this has been such a hard few months for you. Knowing you are so close yet not receiving any updates must be so hard. I will absolutely keep you in my prayers and even bribe Irina and Lana for information next week :o) I just know that good news is soon to come, but that doesn't make the wait any easier. If there is anything else we can do next week, let us know!
Kathy,
I feel for you so much right now. It's hard watching videos and missing him so much isn't it? But at the same time I know how much it also helps you feel connected to your child while you're apart. Fridays are often good news days from Vlad. I will pray that your good news Friday comes VERY soon!! Maybe it will be THIS week! It WILL come. Maybe Carey can put in a special request for you this weekend! :O)
Kathy,
Praying you hear good news very soon. Your little one has been waiting far too long to come home.
- Mary
It seems like there is always a desperate post right before the "We have a court date" post. So, now I'm really excited! You're next!
I don't know what else to say except I'm so sorry that the wait continues for you. I hope you hear something soon.
Post a Comment