Well, the last of our updated documents (including the infamous document) are enroute to Russia! Our documents were mailed on Friday (2/15)! Hopefully, we will get some news of a court date in the very near future! Yeah!! We just hope and pray that we don't have to wait much longer to be reunited with our little guy. What a relief! I really hope that the judge is able to go over and approve everything SOON so we can move forward in this process.
We already feel so much better, just knowing that our documents will be reviewed by a judge in the near future. The past few months have been so stressful! We really hope that we get "the call" soon.
We'll definitely keep you posted! :o)
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Let me be the first to give you a high five. It won't be long now. :) GREAT news! Love, Tom and Martha
What GREAT news. I canNOT wait to hear about a court date!!! Hang in there, just a little while longer!!
Fantastic news!! I hope you get that court date very, very soon.
Great news, guys! I'm still reading your story as you go along in this journey. Gunnar and I are excited to hear about your court date!! :)
Congratulations! We too are in the mad rush to update our final five documents - including our medicals. Hopefully you will get your court date soon!
I know you are so excited to have your documents in route to Russia. I inquired a little with Irina today, but she said that your judge and ours is different. She will meet with some of the judges this week, so maybe she will get a court date while speaking with the various judges working with different couples. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything!!
Thank God. You guys have really been put through the blender on this one! Fingers and toes crossed for a sympathetic judge and a fast court date so your family can be united.
Yay!!! I'm doing cartwheels (in my mind), I'm so glad to hear the good news!
It is nice to get to that point when you know you've done everything you can on your end! Congrats on reaching that important milestone!
We met you all at the Vlad Inn after meeeting the girls. I just started reading your blog and I am sooo happy for you guys. Our little girl Katya has been nothing short of awesome!!You never know where this journey may take you but there is gonna be one happy little dude soon!!God Bless..Ronda Engle
We met you all at the Vlad Inn after meeeting the girls. I just started reading your blog and I am sooo happy for you guys. Our little girl Katya has been nothing short of awesome!!You never know where this journey may take you but there is gonna be one happy little dude soon!!God Bless..Ronda Engle
Post a Comment