Monday, February 11, 2008

Please Pray

This is just a short post to request your prayers. We REALLY NEED one more document to get our court date. This document is something that our agency needs to obtain from DCFS. Our agency is having an awful time in getting it. Therefore, we are requesting that all of you say a prayer that our agency can obtain this document ASAP.

Thank you in advance for your prayers. We really appreciate it.

3 comments:

Patti said...

Just a quick note to let you know I am praying for all of you and for that document to get into the right hands ASAP!

Lindsay said...

As Patti said, I am praying your family can be reunited as quickly as possible - if not sooner!

Carey and Norman said...

You know you have and will remain in our prayers. I also added you (before I read this) to our blog too. I know how much you and Darla want to travel back to your children and I will continue to pray for you as you wait for news.

Let me know if I can do anything!! We'd be happy to take a picture or card to Irina and Lana to deliver or possibly mail to Trey to let him know you are thinking about him!