Friday, January 18, 2008

PRAISE GOD!

We received an email from our coordinator in St. Louis today. She finally has the list of required items for court. We have a list of 20 things that need to be done before we head back to Russia for court. One might see this as a HUGE task (and it sort of is...). However, I am just sooooo excited to have this list! This means that we are one step closer to returning to our son! I'm not sure if they will go ahead and start working on setting our court date (prior to the completion of these items) or if they will wait until everything is collected and then set the court date. I really hope that they start working on setting the court date....because I know that we will get these things done as soon as possible! It may take every ounce of energy that I have...but they will get done quickly!

Yeah! This news has just made my day! Ok....I'm off to start working on these documents!

Have a Nice Weekend!

3 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

Congratulations. This is exciting news. I'm so happy for you as I know you will be traveling to bring Trey home soon. Just when we thought we wouldn't hear news this week, you receive a document update. This means that a court date is soon to follow. I'm looking forward to talking this weekend!! I guess we know that God was listening!!

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful. You said things usually start happening on Fridays, and sure enough! Those 20 things are like rungs on a ladder, each step leading you closer to Trey. I'm so happy for you. Love, Martha

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

Oh, I am soooo happy to hear you got this call. Your court date is coming soon, and I know you can't wait to get THAT call!!! I pray it's soon!