Wow! I can't believe that it has been 2 weeks since I last posted. I have been extremely busy with my volleyball season. Two weekends ago, we were in Oshkosh, WI for a tournament. I was gone for one night. (This was my first night away from Trey since "Gotcha Day".) This past weekend, I took my team to New York for a tournament. I was gone for two nights this time.
I am happy to report that we all survived and Trey did great, though! We had some terrific babysitters during this time. In addition, Shane and Trey had some good "male bonding" time. Trey has been so resilient with these wacky routines and has continued to enjoy every day to the fullest. Trey really has enjoyed each of his babysitters. In fact, some of the sitters tend to spoil him...so, of course, he is loving it!
It has all worked out well and I'm confident that things will continue to go well. Trey has such a postive personality and has taking everything in stride. I have really missed Trey lately, though. I talk to him on the phone (while I'm away) as much as possible. He's really funny to talk to because his conversations are all over the board. However, it's just great to hear his voice and learn about his day. Today, I am giving my team the day off (that's what happens when you go 4-0 over the weekend!!), so Trey and I will get a little "mommy/son" time after school today. I'm really looking forward to it. :o)
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Congrats on the victories!
Congratulations on your volleyball season thus far. I'm glad Trey is doing well and taking the new schedule in stride. He seems so laid back and easy going. I always enjoy seeing the new month's picture on the side bar. Too cute. You have a little hottie on your hands!!
That always happens to me too. I head off in the car for a day of shopping or errands while grandma babysits and I'm not 15 minutes down the road when I think, "do I really want to give up these moments with them?" Pretty silly since we are together 24/7 with the homeschool thing ... or maybe that makes me even more of a wimp about seperations. Pretty bad when mamas are the ones having the seperation anxiety?! ;)
Trey looks like he is doing so well. What you are feeling is very natural.
Post a Comment