We had a great weekend. On Saturday, Trey and I attended our Junior Varsity Tournament. My assistant coach was coaching our J.V. team. Trey and I sat in the stands with the parents and varsity players throughout the day, cheering on our Cougars and enjoying some time together. I must say that I wasn't sure how Trey would do....but he was AWESOME! We had a bag full of toys, books, etc. and Trey kept busy all day. He as a really good boy and I was so impressed with him!
Today was also a fun day. After church, Trey went to his first Sunday School class. This was another "adjustment moment". Of course, when he heard the word "school", he thought that he was going to be there all day. He really wasn't too thrilled by that idea....but he soon found out that Sunday "school" is really pretty short. I'm sure that he'll learn to love Sunday School. After church, we ran to Old Navy to pick up some more pants for Trey. He really needed some pants for church and school. Lately, it has been a little cooler. The pants that we bought prior to trip 2 are still too big in the waist for Trey. Therefore, we went out and got some 6 slim jeans and khakis today. While we were there, Trey picked up a hat (while walking to the dressing room). It was so adorable...we had to get it. Please refer to the picture to see this hat.

The rest of our day was filled with pizza, football, riding bikes, reading stories, webkinz, and lots of fun family times. It was a really great day! Sometimes our schedule is soooo full. Today was really a relaxing, fun day!


6 comments:
Sorry to hear someone said something mean to him at school. Our three youngest call my sister "babushka". My mom died in November, so they never met her. I have tried to explain that Aunt Susan is my "sestra" and that my mother passed away, but I don't think they get it. My sister just laughs. Anyway, looks like he is adjusting wonderfully. God Bless -
Glad school went better on Monday.
Loved the hat...it is so Trey!!
Glad to hear school is going better.
Glad that school is going better. And we're glad to hear that Trey has done so well with English. Our boys know a few words now that we're back, but have a long way to go.
Such a cool kid. Its neat to see him already expressing his own sense of style. That hat really fits him and it is the type of hat that wouldn't look good on just anyone.
LOVE the hat! I love your header too--such a beautiful picture of all 3 of you!! I'm glad school is getting better and that Sunday "school" wasn't too bad. :)
So so so adorable.
Post a Comment