Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Problem Solved!

I just want to let you all know that our problem was solved. We had to get some additional documents regarding the psychiatric license. We were able to obtain them, thanks to some quick scrambling by the psychiatrist. I will just take them to Chicago for apostilles tomorrow and we will hand-deliver them to Russia. Hopefully, no more issues will arise. We are looking forward to this trip. We are praying that everything else goes smoothly.

Thanks for your prayers. We know that they were heard and definitely answered.

God's Blessings.

15 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

God has been working in so many of our lives right now. I am so happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah! Have a safe and wonderful journey back to Trey. Can't wait to see pictures of him!

Melissa said...

Wonderful news!!! Hang in there...this crazy ride is almost over! We'll keep the prayers going up till you get home, though, just for good measure! ;)

Joel and Clarion said...

That's great news! Hang in there. We're still praying that all goes well. Once you are in Vlad and your time in court is done, hopefully you can spend most of the ten days just relaxing and getting to know your son. How fun. Looking forward to more news!

Anonymous said...

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!! God is Good!! Isn't he?!?!?! Just 5 days and you are off to change your life forever and the life of your baby boy!

Now you can move all of your stressors to packing......ackkkkkkk!! :)

Looking forward to future posts!

Lorie
MO
Mama to two gorgeous boys from Novosibirsk through CHI.

Carey and Norman said...

I'm so glad to hear that your document problems are solved. You will be so relieved to get on that plane Monday. I know how ready you are to visit Trey. Court will seem so easy to you. I think your trial came this Winter :o) Congratulations once again, and I cannot wait to hear about your trip and visits next week!!

Safe travels and lots of love coming your way!!

The Wilson's said...

So glad that you were able to make it through this obstacle. Only a few days until you are on your way to Russia now!

MamaSten said...

We are so happy to hear this good news! We will keep you in our prayers for a safe trip, quick and painless court appearance and a smooth transition to family life together.
Take care,
d

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

Like McDonald's slogan, "You deserve a break today!" Don't worry about the song books. I decided we will be back eventually and can pick them up then! Thank you for being willing though.

debbiemetzger said...

Hope to see you in Vlad. If all goes as scheduled we will be coming home on the 4th. Congratulations, Hope all is smooth for the rest of the ride.

Becky said...

I am so excited for both of you to come to Vlad!! I can't tell you how excited I was to hear that your papers turned out okay! Everything will work out and soon Trey will be here with you!!

Becky

Lindsay said...

Wonderful news. God speed to your son. Safe trip, safe home.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck on your travels!! Hope to see you in Moscow on your way home!

Jennifer Main

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

I am so happy to hear this. You're almost there!! I know you can't wait to see Trey. You will feel such a sense of relief getting on the plane at last...if you don't feel this already. You're bringing your child home! Yea!

Please give our love to Irina and Lana.

Tony and Dawn said...

So happy you were able to get the documents! I know this is stressful and I know God is in control, but boy it can be hard to just turn everything over to Him! This has been one of those weeks where I just had to lift everything up to Him. Happy travels and we will keep y'all in our prayers.