Wednesday, March 19, 2008

King of the Castle

I was just thinking....I never posted new pictures of Trey's room. Therefore, I am adding them now. This is his domain!





I'm sure that he will be the King of Our Castle! :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like all the ingredients are in place. Just add one lucky little boy and stir with a lot of love. :) Love, Tom and Martha

MamaSten said...

Kathy,
We are sooo excited for you! We can't wait to hear how it all goes and to see pictures of your sweet guy!
Take care,
d

Patti said...

I'm sure he will love his room! We are in Moscow and just ran into a family here at the hotel that just came from Vlad (with CHI) with their new daughter. Their 10 days was waived, and they weren't expecting that at all. Thought you might be interested.

Carey and Norman said...

Love the bedroom. It won't be long until Trey will be sleeping in his room. It is amazing what people say that once their home the wait does seem to fade some.