Monday, November 5, 2007

Toddler Shower

Yesterday, the ladies that I play volleyball with threw us a "Toddler Shower". The shower was held at Giordano's Pizza and there were about 20 people there. It was really fun...and my teammates were so generous. They really are excited about Trey's arrival and definitely can't wait to meet him.

I've included a picture of our little buddy, Owen. Owen picked out his own gift for Trey and decorated it as well. He was pretty excited to see us open it. (By the way, it was a match box car and a ramp-type of thing that you can put these cars onto. It is pretty cool!) All of my friends brought their husbands and kids. It's going to be neat because most of the kids are about the same age as Trey. He will instantly have friends!

I also want to publicly thank all of my teammates for throwing this nice shower. We appreciate your kindness and your support. Thanks BNL!!

I hope that you are all doing well! I'll post again later.

Take Care and God Bless!

2 comments:

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

What a special blessing. Things like that also make the dream of your son at this point feel much more real. You are now that much more prepared for his homecoming. Great friends!

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun - Owen will be so excited to see that his picture is on the internet!!!