Well, it's Saturday night and we are enjoying a relaxing evening at home...doing nothing, but eating dinner and watching college football on TV. We don't really feel like going anywhere because 1.) It's cold and rainy outside and 2.) I have a nasty chest cold--coughing and feeling under the weather. Therefore, this is a nice way to spend the evening. :o)
I'm not sure if you read the latest "comment" from the Marlowes. However, they did some checking on our situation. Apparently, our agency has collected the necessary documents from Trey's family (not sure what these documents are....) and now Irina (our Rep) is working on the next set of documents to get us registered for a court date. Hopefully, this doesn't take too long. We are still optimistic that we can go before the end of the year. It sure would be nice to go before Christmas....but we'll just keep praying about this and trusting God's Plan. We really want to thank the Marlowes for asking Lana and Irina about our situation. This was an extemely nice favor! Thanks so much!
Well, I'll sign off for now. I hope that you are all staying warm and dry tonight. I know that we will! Take Care and God Bless!
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wonderful to have friends who look out for you, isn't it? God will surely bless them. Take care of that cold, Kathy. Hope you're back to 100% real quick. Lots of love, Tom and Martha
They are so sweet, aren't they?! I really really hope you get to go back before Christmas too!!!
Post a Comment