Just a quick post to say that we closed on our old house on Thursday! Yeah! I'll just say that it wasn't a pretty closing and things did not turn out as we hoped...but in the long run, we can say that we're ecstatic that our house sold and we won't be faced with 2 mortgages! Yahoo!
Ok...I'll write more later! Have a GREAT Day!
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yeah. I know how exciting that must be. We are still trying to sell two houses, so we'll do a happy dance too when we sell ours.
Congrats!
Since I posted on Carey's blog, I figured I better say a quick "Hi" on your blog. We still love to check the blog and we think of you often (in fact I just thought of you yesterday when I watched a couple minutes of the US Women's Volleyball at the Olympics). We are so glad to hear that you are doing so well.
Take care,
d
Congratulations! We are so happy for you. I hope moving goes well. I know it can be exhausting but hopefully it's exciting as well.
Post a Comment