



The past week has been busy as usual....but it has also been fun. On Saturday, Trey and I went out to breakfast with one of my friends and her 5 year old son. We had a great time visiting. This was the first time that they had met Trey...and hopefully, we can get together more often, so the boys can play together. They really got along well. Then, on Saturday night, we all attended a cookout at another couple's house. I, actually, went to college with this couple. They have two kids (one of whom is a 5 year old girl), so Trey and this little girl had a lot of fun together.
On Sunday, we went to Six Flags as a family and had a blast. Trey and I had gone there earlier in the summer with a friend. However, this time, we took Papa and it was a really good time! (A few pictures are included).
Another funny thing about this week, is that Trey seems to be a little heart-throb in his pre-K class. Apparently, there is a little Chinese girl in his class who tells him that she loves him and that he is "beautiful". And.....apparently, the feelings are being reciprocated! Trey kissed this little girl at school! What's even funnier is that this little girl is actually from China. Her family is just here for the summer. They will be returning to China in a month. I just think that it's funny that his first girlfriend in the U.S. is from China.... (Trey's teacher finds this humorous too!). So, in addition to this little girl...as I was waiting to pick Trey up from school today, I met another mom who said that her daughter told her that she "loves" Trey. Yikes!!! I don't know what to think of all of this attention! We'll have to watch this guy as kindergarten rolls around. :o)


1 comment:
Uh oh...a real heartbreaker on your hands!! Looks like you will have to keep reign around there! Six Flags looks like tons of fun!
Post a Comment