Tuesday, September 18, 2007

September is Rolling By!!!!

Hello Again.....
It's been a while and not much has changed. Life is going by so quickly, but there is no news on the adoption front. We were told that our 2nd trip would be about 4 months after our first trip. However, there was such a delay in our paperwork....that we are assuming that it might be longer. Nevertheless, we are PRAYING that we can bring Trey home before Christmas. What a wonderful Christmas gift! Please put this into your prayers, if you haven't already done so. We would love to get him home before the holidays.

Trey's room is basically set up. I will need put a picture up on our blog. It's rather boring because he doesn't have much for toys or other cute things.....but his furniture is up and the room looks nice.

At this point, we have some clothes....but not many. I have bought a couple things and Sheri (my sister-in-law) has loaned us some outfits as well. (She has 4 boys......so she had plenty to offer!! Thanks Sheri!!)

When I get a free weekend, I am going to hit the shopping centers to get better prepared for our little bundle of joy! :o) Also, in the near future, I need to take care of some final adoption paperwork details. Shane and I both need ANOTHER physical and we both need to go to a psychologist. Weird, huh? It's a requirement.....I guess to see if we are sane..... I have no idea..... So, these little items will keep us out of trouble for the next few months. We are really hoping to hear about a court date soon, so we can then know our travel dates.

We hope that you are all doing well! Shane and I have been well. Shane's friend, Brad, has been visiting for a few days. They have been to the golf course twice and are enjoying some R-and-R. My volleyball season is still going strong. We are currently 4-6...but we are hoping to improve on that tonight in our match vs. the University of Chicago. GO COUGARS!!

Take Care and God Bless! We love you all!

No comments: