Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Picture Post

As promised...(however, a few days late...), I have some recent pictures for your enjoyment. Several of these pictures were taken at "Monkey Island". This is a place with quite a few oversized inflatable slides and jumping areas. As you can see, Shane and I couldn't resist ourselves. At the end of our visit, Shane and I jumped into the action with Trey. These slides are FUN!

I have also included a couple photos of Trey and his new keyboard. He loves music and has a real interest in the piano. Therefore, we got this keyboard on Sunday and we are looking into getting lessons for Trey. He is having SO MUCH FUN with this musical instrument!

Finally, I just wanted to update you on Trey's 1st grade screening. Trey passed with flying colors. The teacher said that he is definitely ready for 1st grade and accomplished everything that was presented to him. We are so proud of our little guy! Yeah Trey!











6 comments:

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

This is unrelated to the main content of your post but I have to say, "Kathy, your legs go on and on!" I am so jealous. At 5'3", it is easy for me to get 'leg envy'. I hope you enjoy them enough for both of us! ;)

Carey and Norman said...

Looks like you had a blast! Glad Trey is enjoying learning music too. I've been wanting to get our little one involved in piano!

Congratulations Trey on passing your 1st grade testing!!

Roger and Joanne said...

Congratulations on Trey's achievements! He's doing so well! I hope my husband and I will be as fortunate as you and Shane have been with such a beautiful child inside and out. You're obviously great parents!

Great pics, too!

Nathan said...

Great to see you guys are doing well. I need one of those slides in our back yard :-)

I remember being at the Vlad Inn together and the really loooong road trip you all had to make.

Anne said...

Congratulations on the testing! Monkey Island is awesome! In winter, we're there at least once every other weekend! So much to do there!

Bernadette Skelly said...

Hi Guys:
I lost your email months ago and so much as happened .. Kathy-- email me at bpskelly@bellsouth.net or give me a call at 678-455-2298. We never got Victor-- and are waiting for a court date for our next referral. Hope to hear from you soon ...
Bernadette and Owen

PS OMG -- Trey is SOOO big - we could hardly believe it !!!!