I'm in the process of removing the photos from our blog. Sorry!!!! We have read some of our friends' blogs and many of them don't include pictures of their children. Apparently, we shouldn't post them until the adoption is complete. I'm not sure if it is a Russian law or what......some have said that, but we were not instructed on this. Therefore, we better play it safe and remove Trey's photos. We don't want to disrupt anything with our adoption. It's been such a difficult process already. We don't want to make it any more difficult.
If you want to see more photos, you will just have to stop by our house for "pictures and videos". We certainly wouldn't mind your company! It's been fun sharing these with family and friends.
Today, I sent a letter and some photos off to Trey! Hopefully, he will get them within the month. We really want him to remember his day with us. This should help our reunion to go smoother as well.
We'll post again soon! Take Care and God Bless!
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Dearest Kathy,
Now I am worried that in trying to encourage you with news I have devastated your hope. Not my intention! 5 months is a long wait and it is very hard to keep having faith. We waited six. I know this won't feel true now but Melissa and Adrienne used to encourage me with these words all the time: "your day will come soon and once you receive the call all the months of waiting will fade away..." I wish I could be a source of comfort for you and I will try to be as much as I can BUT only the Holy Spirit is able to provide you with peace for each day and strength as you wait on Him! That was my survival strategy during our wait. Days I played the stradegy I won and days I wallowed in doubt or despair, I felt myself sinking fast. Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Run your race to the finish! What a wonderful prize awaits you on the other side! You are in my thoughts and prayers today. (((many hugs))) Alicia
Post a Comment